Saturday, May 26, 2018

[Video] Wet Dream - Groove Plug






Directed by the band's Sarah Kue, Portland, Oregon-based "deep end" dreampop trio Wet Dream premiere the video for latest single, 'Groove Plug'.

Filmed in a geodesic dome constructed almost entirely of mirrors, ILIOS Interactive is the collaborative space built by Jonathon Mooney (Other Lives). The single's reflective and obsessively vulnerable narrative ties the gorgeous and kaleidoscopic visuals into a cohesive, multi-sensory experience within itself

"I wrote 'Groove Plug' when I was feeling particularly lonely, during a party happening at my house," reveals Kue. "Even though there was a bunch of people all around me, I felt desolate. 'Groove Plug' is about human connection, unfiltered emotion, longing, electricity, howl machines, static nature, power outlets, consciousness, love, loneliness, future nostalgia, and the big question: what's forever?"

No comments:

Post a Comment