Saturday, June 16, 2018

Stream debut album 'I Love My Mom' by American cross-genre artist, Indigo De Souza





Words: Ellie Ward

Indigo De Souza is a new name to grace our ears, but rather an interesting one going by her newly released debut album, 'I Love My Mom'.

Out on June 8 via Sub-Fi Records, the Asheville, North Carolina-based artist covers a wide sonic spectrum, ranging from intimate acoustic to pop/soul, and garage rock. After releasing her first EP 'Boys' last year, followed by 'don't cry just do', for this first full-length album she has added Jake Lenderman on drums and Owen Stone, bass, to broaden out her sound.

Stream the 10-track record below.

Little Indie recommends: How I Get Myself Killed, Sick in the Head, Home Team, Ghost.

You catch Indigo live on June 23 at The Mothlight in Asheville, NC.

For more, see Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment