Friday, September 07, 2018

Listen :: Me Not You - Buried Alive




Words: Sam Geary

Released today (September 7), 'Buried Alive' is the rather exquisite new single from New York City-based Me Not You.

The ethereal garage-pop outfit, the former duo of Nikki Taylor and Eric Zeiler (previously of pop trio Little Daylight) expanded to a live four-piece, blend fuzz and reverb with layers of lush dreampop ambience, all helmed by the outstanding quality of Nikki's vocal component.

Describing the somewhat dark, affecting song - the follow-up to 'Imagine That' - the band say enigmatically: ”What lies ahead? And what came before? Are we nearing the end, or is this a new beginning? Either way, I want to be soothed, I want to be sung to sleep. I want you to stay by my side and hold my hand. Whatever's next, I want you with me."

Catch live at Terminal 5 in New York City on October 5 with The Neighbourhood and Porches.

Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment