Monday, December 24, 2018

Sydney artist ISY ISY ends year with visual to 'I Set Me Free'




Words: Sam Geary

Sydney artist Isabella Piper aka ISY ISY shares her new video for latest single 'I Set Me Free'.

Following her debut release 'All The Time' and ahead of a 2019 EP, 'I Set Me Free' combines wonky pop sensibilities with a lush vocal and electronic production values.

"I think this video really captures the story but also the happiness and freedom it brought me, the situation and process was not an easy decision or change but one of the best I have ever made," she says of the clip, filmed around Sydney's King Cross area. "I feel the first minute of the video definitely reflects the raw emotion that comes with the lyrics of the song and I am so glad it also shows the madness and how random and fun I am."

Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment