Thursday, January 10, 2019

Circa Waves debut their own video film for single 'Movies'




Circa Waves show off their new video inspired by cult films like
for latest single ‘Movies’.

The track is taken from their forthcoming album 'What's It Like Over There?’, out on April 5.

"The 'Movies' video was about us having fun, essentially spending all our filming budget on a dressing up box," says frontman Kieran Shudall. "Whilst doubling up as a showreel for when we all individually want to break into Hollywood. It is a homage to the movies we've loved growing up. I thought to dress up as Louise would be me putting myself out of my comfort zone, but I've never felt more at home. Its a video that celebrates film and not taking this music biz too fucking serious."

Watch below.


No comments:

Post a Comment