Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Watch :: Mini Mansions - Hey Lover (feat Alison Mosshart)





Words: Sam Geary 

Ahead of third album, 'Guy Walks Into A Bar...', out July 26 via Fiction Records, LA trio Mini Mansions have dropped a new video for one of its tracks, ‘Hey Lover’, which features The Kills’ Alison Mosshart.

“I love doing collaborations with bands I love," says Mosshart, "getting to dive in and explore another artist’s work. When Mikey [frontman Michael Shuman] sent me ‘Hey Lover’ and asked if I wanted to sing on it, I was stoked. From first listen I wanted to hear it again and again.

“What I love about this song is that I’ve had this realistic lyrical conversation many times. We’ve all had this conversation many times. But it’s never sounded so beautiful. Usually it’s more of a gutter punk song. A lot of screaming and breaking things. Mini Mansions make foul play sound elegant."

Watch below.



UK/IRE dates

MAY
04 Live At Leeds Festival
05 Newcastle, Hit The North Festival
06 Glasgow, King Tuts
08 Dublin, Whelans
09 Birmingham, Hare & Hounds
11 Brighton, The Great Escape Festival
12 Southampton, Joiners
13 Exeter, The Cavern
14 Cardiff, Clwb Ifor Bach
16 Bedford, Esquires
17 Cambridge, Portland Arms
18 Norwich, Waterfront Studio
20 Sheffield, Picturehouse Social
21 Tunbridge Wells, The Forum
22 London, Islington Assembly Hall
23 Liverpool, District
24 Manchester, Dot To Dot Festival
25 Bristol, Dot To Dot Festival
26 Nottingham, Dot To Dot Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment