Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Hazel English is 'Shaking' (only on her single though!)





Words: Sam Geary 

Oakland, California Australian ex-pat Hazel English has released new single 'Shaking'.

The melodic, pop-fuzz track, which was written alongside Blake Stranathan and produced by LA’s Justin Raisen (Angel Olsen, Charli XCX), arrives via Erin S. Murray's visuals.

“There is a lot more I am trying to explore under the surface that I hope people notice," says Hazel on the new song. “I feel like I’m on this continual journey of figuring out what I truly believe and separating it from the false and toxic ideas I was taught about myself and the world throughout my life. I hope I can inspire others to also search for their inners truth and find their own inner strength in the process.”

No comments:

Post a Comment