Thursday, November 28, 2019

'OMG' - Oz electronic pop songstress Phoebe Sinclair wows with latest single


Credit: Leif Salinas



Words: Sam Geary 

Following 'Unfair' from the start of the year, Brisbane-via-Gold Coast electronic pop songstress - and self-confessed emotional wreck - Phoebe Sinclair, definitely has the wow factor on new single, 'OMG'.

The finalist in the 2017 Gold Coast Music Awards is on trend to be the latest Australian breakout artist, with her combination of soulful vocals, addictive beats, catchy hooks and uplifting melodies.

"I started writing 'OMG' after a moment of clarity," she reveals. "I was sat parked in my car and hindsight hit me like a ten-tonne truck. Every poor decision I’d made suddenly needed to be held accountable, and it fell out of me in the means of this song."

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment