Friday, January 24, 2020

Billie Eilish releases self-directed video for 'everything i wanted'





Words: Sam Geary 

Billie Eilish has released her self-directed video for 'everything i wanted', her single of last November.

Eighteen-year-old Eilish drives herself and brother Finneas into the ocean in the visual - which in under 24 hours, has already had over one and a half million YouTube views - to show “we’ll be there for each other through everything”.

“My brother and I wrote this song about each other and I wanted to create a visual that emphasizes that no matter what, we’ll be there for each other through everything," she states. “This is the second video I’ve directed of mine. We worked so hard, for hours and hours on end. I love it, I hope you do too.”

Watch below.

No comments:

Post a Comment