Wednesday, January 15, 2020

'Oh My God', Boniface shares new single ahead of debut album 


Credit: Ally Gonzalo


Words: Sam Geary 

Ahead of self-titled debut album released on February 14 through Transgressive Records, Boniface shares new single, 'Oh My God'.

The track is Canadian Micah Visser’s ode to taking a deep breath and telling somebody special how you feel about them, housed in soaring synths.

“'Oh My God' is about letting someone know how you feel emphatically but without expectation," says Visser. "Love can feel big and scary and complicated but mostly I think it's just about speaking your truth and letting it lie. With 'Oh My God', I'm speaking my truth and letting it lie.”

Boniface returns to the UK in May, including a London headline show at Omeara.



UK live dates

MAY
23 Neighbourhood Weekender, Warrington
24 This Is Tomorrow, Newcastle
27 Omeara, London

No comments:

Post a Comment