Friday, January 31, 2020

Oscar Lang 'Flowers' on new single


Credit: Louise Mason



Words: Sam Geary 

Nineteen-year-old bedroom pop Londoner Oscar Lang drops his new single ‘Flowers’ today, via Dirty Hit. The release marks his first new music since last year's debut EP 'bops etc.'

The guitar enriched ‘Flowers’ builds with an infectious, singalong chorus, complementing bright instrumentation and bounding rhythms.

“‘Flowers’ is a new change in my sound that I’ve been waiting to make for a while," reveals Lang. "I finally get to record the songs I’ve been writing since I was 16 but never had the opportunity to go into a studio and do a full band recording of. I wanted to blend a mix of the old Beatles-esque psychedelia and a modern sound, and it was a fun opportunity for me to scream all over a track.”



Live dates

MARCH
03 Heaven, London (w/ Love Fame Tragedy)
07 Omeara, London (w/ Beabadoobee)

MAY
02 Live At Leeds, Leeds
10 King Tuts, Glasgow (The Road To Great Escape)
11 Lost Lane, Dublin
14 The Great Escape, Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment