Thursday, January 23, 2020

Watch :: Archie Faulks gives it 'What For'


Credit: Fred Wilkinson 


Words: Sam Geary 

After going for a 'Foreign Kiss' late last year, London-based singer-songwriter Archie Faulks is back with his latest single, ‘What For’.

"When everything feels hopeless in life there will always be certain things that can provide an element of comfort," Archie reflects. "I am lucky that singing, writing and listening to music gives me that. So this song is about despite it seeming like my world is was falling a part I still had a safe refuge in the history of recorded music and my own guitar."

Listen to the woozy track via the video, directed by Jack Gould, below, that also features Isaac Gracie in a busking cameo... and a few number 43 buses along North London's Holloway Road.



Live dates

MARCH
02 Dead Wax Digbeth Birmingham
03 The Islington London
04 The Joiners Southampton

No comments:

Post a Comment