Thursday, November 26, 2020

AMA delivers the ‘Facts’


Words: Ellie Ward 

West London artist AMA closes out 2020 after the earlier release of EP ‘PIXELHEART’, with a new single ‘Facts’.

"Come on and hit me with the facts," she sings on the punchy, pop number produced by Harley & Ferg and Daniel Hylton-Nuamah, which precedes next year's third EP, arriving via Dirty Hit.

“Basically sometimes I can just be a stubborn ass bitch," she admits. "I can also tend to get stuck in unhealthy routines or patterns and the most helpful thing in those moments for me sometimes is a slap of the truth from the people I love or even from myself. ‘FACTS’ is all about getting out of your funk, facing the harsh truth head on and auctioning that”.

AMA has also been announced as one of The Great Escape festival's First 50 artists on next year’s bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment