Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Rina Sawayama shares new song 'LUCID'

Credit: Greg Lin Jiajie


Rina Sawayama has shared new song 'LUCID', which is set to appear on the deluxe edition of her debut  album 'SAWAYAMA'.

Produced by BloodPop®, Sawayama said of the track in a statement: "It’s about living a different life through dreaming, whether it’s to be with the dream girl or to be the dream girl. Me and Lauren Aquilina wrote this together on the floor of my tiny rented living room back in early 2018. BloodPop® sent us the beat and the melody flowed out so easily that I remember at one point I started hoovering cos I knew this would be easy to write lol. I’ve kept this song secret for two years so I’m so excited to finally release it to the world! 2020’s been a tough year so I wanted to finish it off with a dance bop to take us into a more hopeful 2021."

The deluxe edition - out December 4 - will also include new songs 'We Out Here' and 'Bees & Honey', along with Sawayama’s cover of the 1975’s 'Love It If We Made It".

No comments:

Post a Comment