Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Listen :: We Came From Wolves - Places Unfamiliar




Words: Sam Geary

Scottish rock quartet We Came From Wolves have just released ‘Places Unfamiliar’, a three-minute rock banger, last Friday (November 4) via Vadana Records.

The strong cut of belting beats and ferocious energy came as as part of frontman Kyle Burgess’ struggle with depression. He explains that 'Places Unfamiliar' “…is a frank account and admission that this is who I am. I have to be honest with those around me and confess that I have no desire to bring about an end to this lifestyle. The other side of the coin is a dark place for me – I need the band to focus my energy and creativity towards. It took me a long time to realise just how much this means to me…this song was the realisation. This song saved me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment