Monday, January 23, 2017

Track Of The Day :: TEAR - Careless Again




Words: Sam Geary

Their mini-album 'VINYL01' arrives on March 17 via Tim Burgess' label O Genesis Recordings, but before that London punk four-piece TEAR share new track, the fiercely edgy and (six-minute-plus) epic cut, 'Careless Again'.

Lead singer Camille says of the song: "I wrote parts of this a long time ago. It started off as a love song and then when my brother died I finished writing it, so now it feels like it's about that too, maybe more so. I find it intense to sing live and if anyone talks during the quiet bits I feel like I'm gonna jump off stage and kick them in the head, although mostly I just death stare them until they stop."

TEAR play live tonight (January 23) at London's Elgar Room at Royal Albert Hall supporting Tim Burgess, followed by:

February
04 Hyde Park Book Club, Leeds
11 The New Adelphi Club, Hull

No comments:

Post a Comment