Thursday, March 23, 2017

Watch :: FREAK puts out new video for single ‘I Like To Smile When I’m Sad’





Words: Ellie Ward

Out tomorrow (March 24) via his own FREAK Recordings imprint, comes Connar Ridd's -FREAK - latest single ‘I Like To Smile When I’m Sad'.

The track, which comes with typical FREAK exuberance, is about “putting on a face to everyone else when you’re having to do shit you don’t wanna do" he says.

And the vid might be familiar with Chelmsford locals as it was partly shot "in my house and at my local Co-op I used to work in. We used a venue called Asylum to shoot the drunk scenes as well so it has an authentic Chelmsford vibe throughout. It features all my best friends in it as well.”

FREAK is on tour with Black Honey, which starts tonight in Bedford.

MARCH
23 Esquires, Bedford
24 The Forum, Tunbridge Wells
25 Cavern Club, Exeter
29 O2 Academy 2, Leicester
30 Chinnerys, Southend

APRIL
02 The Facebar, Reading
03 Concorde 2, Brighton


No comments:

Post a Comment