Monday, October 09, 2017

Listen :: Noel Gallagher & The High Flying Birds reveal new single ‘Holy Mountain’




Words: Ellie Ward

Noel Gallagher has debuted the first single from his upcoming third album ‘Who Built The Moon?’, the follow-up to 2015's 'Chasing Yesterday'.

'Holy Mountain', featuring Paul Weller on organ, is the first single to be taken from the new album, produced with DJ and composer, David Holmes, and is out today through Sour Mash. Gallagher supplements the digital release with a limited edition collectors’ 12”"vinyl available from November 24 and to pre-order now.

Gallagher says: “"It was one of the first things David and I did on the first week of working together. I knew instantly that it was going to be the first single. There’s so much joy in it. Until the day I die, it will be one of my favourite pieces of music that I’ve ever written. It sounds great live. My kids love it, my friends’ kids all love it and I am sure‘the kids’will love it.”"



Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds’2018 UK/Ireland Tour 

APRIL
22 Brighton, Brighton Centre
24 Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
25 Aberdeen, BHGE Arena
27 London, SSE Arena Wembley
30 Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
MAY
01 Birmingham, Birmingham Arena
03 Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
04 Manchester, Manchester Arena
06 Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
07 Leeds, First Direct Arena
09 Belfast, SSE Arena
10 Dublin, 3Arena

No comments:

Post a Comment