Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Listen :: Pip Hall - Fire





Words: Ellie Ward

Since Little Indie first introduced her here back in 2016, Preston's Pip Hall has gone from strength to strength.

After last year's 'James' EP, and 'Ill At Ease' to close 2017, the latest release from the dark-pop songwriter and producer’, is ’Fire'.

Taken from her forthcoming album out this summer via My Little Empire Records, 'Fire' was written, recorded and produced on her laptop, and is perhaps her poppiest work so far.

“I’m my own worst enemy and often find myself battling my own thoughts and criticising myself for the most insignificant things," reveals Pip about the song. She needn't worry about this track, which with its snappy beat, soaring hooks and undulating synth lines, is another worthy offering from the young artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment