Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Sigrid unveils new track - 'I Don't Want To Know'




Words: Sam Geary

After dropping 'Raw' last week, Sigrid follows up her proposed weekly series of unveils, this time with 'I Don't Want To Know'.

"It's exciting for me to release 'I Don’t Want To Know' as it shows another side of my music," she says of the poignant track, premiered as Zane Lowe’s World Record on Beats. "Jamie Hartman and I wrote this song reflecting on growing up, drawing inspiration from what we believe many young people experience."



Earlier this week Sigrid sold-out her Somerset House headline on July 11 within minutes, the first to sell out in the Summer Series, which includes Jorja Smith, De La Soul and MGMT.

Other UK festival dates include:

JUNE
10 Manchester Parklife

JULY
01 Glasgow TRNSMT

AUGUST           
25 Reading Festival
26 Leeds Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment