Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Trampolene's Jack Jones does the double on solo debut





Words: Ellie Ward

Welsh heartthrob Jack Jones - he of Trampolene prominence - has forsaken his Swansea bandmates to release a solo double A-side single.

‘Swim Up’ and ‘It’s Not My Thing’ see Jack reveal more of his sensitive pop side, as well as his heart, the old softie!

Produced by Mike Moore (Liam Gallagher, Baxter Dury) and featuring Jamie (Pop) Morrison from the Stereophonics on drums, JJ says of his latest foray:

“‘Swim Up’ was the third song we wrote together...at that time I was surrounded by the romance of a blossoming relationship and flew off to Paris for the very first date - quite cliched I guess, but it was the European Cup in France and Wales was playing, so I didn't mind watching the match under the Eiffel Tower. It resulted in something beautiful including the birth of ‘Swim Up’ - which is basically part of my first ever conversations with my dearest….”

Aww...!

The single will be available on digital download (available now) and limited edition 7” vinyl and CD single through Mi7 Records from September 7, and can be pre-ordered here.



No comments:

Post a Comment