Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Listen :: Yungblud - Kill Somebody




Words: Sam Geary

With a mammoth tour schedule over the next months, Yungblud takes a look back on new single 'Kill Somebody'.

It is a lyrical return to a dark time in his life, and obviously a deeply personal one, as he explains.

“This song is about a pretty dark place I found in my mind. At first it really scared me, but I learned to talk about it. Mental health is finally being taken seriously and this song helped me free myself from the weight of it for a while. I wanted the video to visually represent the internal feeling of anxiety and depression from an outward perception. I was so excited to keep it really stripped back compared to my other videos. This was important to me because I didn’t want to cloud the message behind it.”

Watch Hunter Simmons' video to accompany the track below.



Live dates

OCTOBER
25 Baby's All Right New York, NY
26 DC9 Washington, DC
27 Boot & Saddle Philadelphia, PA

NOVEMBER
11 16 Tons Moscow, Russia
12 Debaser Strand Stockholm, Sweden
13 Lille VEGA Copenhagen, Denmark
17 Corona Capital Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico

JANUARY 2019
10 La Badaboum Paris, France
12 VERA Groningen, Netherlands Sold Out
13 Paard The Hague, Netherlands
14 Volta Cologne, Germany
15 Uebel & Gefährlich Hamburg, Germany
17 Doornroosje Nijmegen, Netherlands
Sold Out
18 AB Main Hall Brussels, Belgium
19 Melkweg OZ Amsterdam, Netherlands Sold Out
21 Lido Berlin, Germany
22 Hydrozagadka Warsaw, Poland
23 Futurum Music Bar Praha, Czech Republic
24 Arena Vienna, Austria
26 Dynamo Zürich, Switzerland Sold Out
27 Ampere Munich, Germany
28 Dude Milan, Italy

MARCH
06 Whelan's Dublin, Ireland
07 Empire Music Hall Belfast
09 St Luke's Glasgow
10 O2 Academy 2 Newcastle
11 Club Academy Manchester
12 O2 Institute 2 Birmingham
14 The Haunt Brighton
15 Electric Ballroom London
16 Thekla Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment