Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Oh Wonder share new video for single, 'I Wish I Never Met You'





Words: Ellie Ward 

Josephine Vander Gucht and Anthony West, London-based alt-pop duo Oh Wonder, have revealed the video for their latest single, 'I Wish I Never Met You'.

The self-produced track comes from their forthcoming third album, 'No One Else Can Wear Your Crown', set for release on February 7 2020. The new album will include their first single 'Hallelujah', and more recent, 'Better Now'.

Dedicated by Josephine to “all my cheating ex-boyfriends,” the 'I Wish I Never Met You' video is a surreal accompaniment to the emotional turmoil of toxic past lovers that lurks beneath the track’s buoyant surface.



Live UK dates

MARCH 2020
03 SWG3 (Galvanisers) Glasgow
04 Albert Hall Manchester
06 Academy Bristol
07 O2 Institute Birmingham
09 O2 Shepherds Bush Empire London

No comments:

Post a Comment