Monday, January 27, 2020

Listen :: No Time For Reason - Novocaine





Words: Sam Geary 

Newcastle newcomers, No Time For Reason have just dropped their third single last Friday.

Recorded at Blast Recording Studios in Newcastle and mastered by Motto Sound in London, 'Novocaine' sees the four-piece bring in a heavier guitar sound to complement the pop-rock anthem's catchy hooks, energetic feel and stirring vocals.

“I think it’s our best song yet!" says frontman David Stoker. “The song was inspired by my own personal feelings about relationships. I have always found it hard to be in relationships. Sometimes I feel numb to my emotions and I’ve gotten used to the idea of being on my own. That’s the feeling I wanted to get across.”

Listen in here.



Live dates

JANUARY
30 O2 Academy Newcastle upon Tyne

FEBRUARY
22 Kaleidoscope Newcastle upon Tyne

No comments:

Post a Comment