Friday, June 09, 2017

Watch :: Voyages unveils first single ‘I’m So Scared Of Losing That I Fail To Even Start’




Words: Sam Geary

Voyages is the new project from Bath-based Will Walter from blues rockers The Family Rain. Working with Joe Jones (Royal Blood, Tom Odell), debut single ‘I’m So Scared Of Losing That I Fail To Even Start’ is the first offering - with an atmospheric video, comprised of footage from various Andrei Tarkovsky films, to accompany it.

Walter vocally strolls along punctuating a steady bassline with some clever lyric use: "I've been hibernating since 1989 / Trying to figure out which way is forward half the time / Introverting, extroverting, hold me / I've been to hell and back, man there's a song in that."

Check out song and video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment