Tuesday, January 21, 2020

'This Is The Place' - to hear Tom Grennan's new single!





Words: Ellie Ward 

Premiered last night (January 20) on BBC Radio 1 as Annie Mac's Hottest Record In The World, Tom Grennan, as he says himself on Facebook, is "backkk baby".

Brand new single 'This Is The Place' is the first of a new decade of sound from the Bedford hit-maker, and the first taste of his second album, the follow-up to 2018's 'Lighting Matches'.

"This song is about finding a place of complete calm and escaping utter chaos and carnage," he says of the new song. "My happy place, my go to place! Whether it’s on my own or with the person I love. The song documents the kind of journey I go on to get there, and one that I would make any time of the day to reach a serene and cleansing state of mind."

Listen in below, and you can check it out live on February 19 when Tom plays Bush Hall, London as part of BRITs Week.


No comments:

Post a Comment