Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Track Of The Day :: Pale Waves - She’s My Religion

Credit: Jordan Curtis-Hughes


Words: Ellie Ward 

Pale Waves have shared a new cut from their forthcoming second album. 'She’s My Religion’ is out now through Dirty Hit.

The raw, honest, grunge pop track from 'Who Am I?', out February 12 2021, isn't, says lead singer Heather Baron-Gracie, "the standard or typical love song. Society depicts the dark sides to a person as unloveable and tends to only focus on the positive sides. I believe to love someone and their entirety creates a love that is freeing and truthful. I also wanted to give my fans a song to find themselves in. I wish I had a song like this when I was a young girl trying to find herself in the world.”

This Friday (December 18) the Manchester band will stream a one-off live show, Acoustic, From Home, where BBaron-Gracie will perform stripped-back renditions of songs old and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment